[AISLE-Share] Scholastic bookfair percentage

Tue Oct 9 11:26:18 CDT 2018

I've complained about the profit threshold several times to the higher-ups
because I rarely hit the needed amount, which has continually gone up the
last several years.  I feel like they need to take enrollment into
consideration and have tiers in regards to the profits.  It's not fair that
my little school of 330 (K-12 with high poverty) needs to hit the same
amount as schools with enrollments in the thousands.  They listen and say
that they understand, but nothing ever happens.

Maybe if enough of us in this predicament complain, something might happen.

I'm trying out Follett in December and see how it goes.

Michelle Goodwine, Librarian
Hutsonville CUSD #1

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info