[AISLE-Share] Scholastic bookfair percentage

Tue Oct 9 13:44:57 CDT 2018

I would agree that there need to be more changes to Scholastic's policies,
but I was glad they at least provided registers once again so tax, etc. was
figured automatically. However, due to not making the required amount of
sales, I got nothing at all out of my last  fair financially. Not planning
to have them again.

Lura Weatherford
Librarian assistant
Argenta-Oreana MS/HS