[AISLE-Share] I want to visit your library!

Wed Oct 10 09:58:57 CDT 2018

Hello everyone~  I want to visit YOU!  My school district, Rockton School
District 140, is eager to learn more about what a Future Ready elementary
(K-5) library looks like.  I would like to visit at least 2 elementary
libraries in the Northern Illinois area before Christmas break.

What I’m looking for?  How is your library staffed? (certified librarian,
paras/assistants, library director, tech person?) What is the division of
responsibility for these roles? How do you use your space?  Do you include
STEM and/or Makerspace? Do you teach library classes for all grades K-5? Do
you collaborate with classroom teachers? How does the library “fit” into
the specials rotation, if at all?

If you’d be willing to let me observe your library and chat about what
makes your library awesome email me!  baumk at rockton140.org

--
Kelly Baumgartner
Librarian
Rockton Grade School
Whitman Post Elementary
baumk at rockton140.org
"Be kinder than necessary.  Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle"

--
Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be

private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private

data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than

the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are

not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or

copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly

prohibited. If
you have received an electronic communication in error, you

should
immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.

Thank
you for your compliance.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info