[AISLE-Share] A hyper-doc vs. LibGuides

Sun Oct 14 18:31:34 CDT 2018

Checkout livebinders, that is what I use.  Livebinders.com you can create 5
free.  Be sure to click on educational pricing.

Mary Jo Matousek, NBCT '17
Media Center Director
Meridian School
Grades 4 & 5 and EC
2195 Brandywyn Ln
Buffalo Grove, Il 60089

mmatousek at d102.org
Fax 847-634-4229
Ph:  847-955-3588
follow me on Twitter @MMSLIB102
The Library is the Heart of the School, It is the Hub  Ron Black

*D102 Learning Vision: **"Every day, every student will come to school and
be met with learning opportunities at his or her personal developmental
level in all subject areas. He or she will leave the school day having been
challenged, feeling successful, and looking forward to tomorrow.*

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info