[AISLE-Share] Picture book about helping others in class with transition

Mon Oct 15 15:15:02 CDT 2018

*The Day You Begin* by Jacqueline Woodson.  It addresses differences in
culture, language, socio-economics, and medical conditions of students when
they are new to school and how we are all different but are a little alike
too.  Sweet book.

--
Paige Green
Teacher Librarian