[AISLE-Share] Sports Fantasy Fiction

Tue Oct 16 10:16:55 CDT 2018

Library Friends:

I have a 7th grade student [average reader] who read *On the devil's court*
by Carl Deuker.  He's also read Dan Gutman's: *Jackie and me*, *Satchel and
Me,* *Honus and Me*.

He wants another 'sports fantasy' book.

Any recommendations?

Thanks, Michelle Walsh

--
"Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?"

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info