[AISLE-Share] Turtle Times archived?

Tue Oct 16 23:27:07 CDT 2018

One resource to consider: Active Wild (free web site headed by natural history writer Laurence Harwood and small team of writers, editors and researchers) provides detailed information on Sea Turtles in general and very specific data /photos/videos on each individual turtle species.

https://www.activewild.com/sea-turtles/#types_of_sea_turtle

Bobbie Kocim