[AISLE-Share] Author Autobiographies

Thu Oct 18 12:29:01 CDT 2018

Jack Gantos, Hole in My Life

From: "Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators" <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:18:56 PM
Subject: [AISLE-Share] Author Autobiographies

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a 6th teacher who is looking for middle-grade authors who have written an autobiography fo a project. She has a list started but is looking for some new names to add to the list.

Beverly Cleary A Girl from Yamhill

Roald Dahl Boy

Ralph Fletcher Marshfield Dreams

Peg Kehret Small Steps

Lois Lowry Looking Back
Walter Dean Myers Bad Boy

Phyllis Reynolds Naylor How I Became A Writer

Gary Paulsen Guts

Jerry Spinelli Knots in My Yo-Yo String

Yoshiko Uchida The Invisible Thread

Jacqueline Woodson Brown Girl Dreaming

Laurence Yep The Lost Garden

Any suggestions of titles I could add to the list? Anyone know of any new autobiographies?

Thank you!

-Ashey Rasmussen

Ashley Rasmussen

Teacher-Librarian

Clarendon Hills Middle School

arasmussen at d181.org

I'm Reading

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe School District. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info