[AISLE-Share] Endorsement

Wed Oct 24 09:34:59 CDT 2018

The University of Central Missouri has an online program that I highly
recommend!

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> There is a teacher at my school who wants to obtain a LIS endorsement and
> already has a masters in Technology and an endorsement for teaching gifted.
> She needs to take some library classes obviously, but probably has credits
> from her tech degree that will fulfill some of her LIS requirements. After
> she applies for the LIS endorsements and sees what she is deficient in, can
> anyone suggest the best place/ school for her to take the remainder of her
> classes? Online would be preferred. Thanks!
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and contains confidential or privileged material. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please disregard its contents
and destroy the message and its attachments. We also ask that you notify
the sender if you have received this message in error. Any improper use of
this information is prohibited.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info