[AISLE-Share] Laminators

Wed Oct 24 15:31:27 CDT 2018

I use a Pro Finish cold laminator, but they don't sell them anymore.  Here
is what they recommend now:
Xyron 2500 Cold Laminator
[image: image.png]
Laminate up to thicknesses of 3/16″ – Coroplast, gator board, foam core,
etc.

The Xyron 2500 is a full 25″ wide cold laminator that is extremely easy to
operate.  With a cold laminator you can laminate just about any item
including heat sensitive direct thermal paper.

$1039.99 at
http://www.brightwhitepaper.com/xyron-cold-laminators/xyron-2500/

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 12:20 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> What make and models do  you have for you laminators. Ours is on its last
> leg and I need to buy a new one.  I am looking at following
>
> Minikote EZ G3 27" Laminator - $1300.00
>
> USI ARL 2700 27" Digital Thermal Roll Laminator - $1400.00
>
> Where did you buy your laminators, too?
>
> Any help would be great!!
>
> Jacqy Peterson
> Rockridge Unit Librarian
> jpeterson at rr300.org

*Karen Varga*
*Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*