[AISLE-Share] Endorsement

Mon Oct 29 10:43:33 CDT 2018

I loved my classes through Illinois State!

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 9:21 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> There is a teacher at my school who wants to obtain a LIS endorsement and
> already has a masters in Technology and an endorsement for teaching gifted.
> She needs to take some library classes obviously, but probably has credits
> from her tech degree that will fulfill some of her LIS requirements. After
> she applies for the LIS endorsements and sees what she is deficient in, can
> anyone suggest the best place/ school for her to take the remainder of her
> classes? Online would be preferred. Thanks!
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info