[AISLE-Share] AR books

Tue Oct 30 11:13:21 CDT 2018

I believe there is a setting in Destiny that will automatically add the AR
information to titles in your circulation.  You may want to check to see if
you have that feature activated.  I don't have to add that to my titles,
but it's always there for the kids to use.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:04 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Thanks everyone.
>
> I tried the narrow the search feature originally, however it seems that
> the AR information is not tagged correctly in my catalog.  There are only
> one or two AR books returned when searching and the AR books I've found
> through the website don't show as being AR when I search them in my
> catalog.

*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info