[AISLE-Share] Boys With Anorexia Video

Wed Oct 31 10:15:30 CDT 2018

Hello all!

My school’s health teacher has been using a link to a 2012 NBC Nightly News
report for years called “Boys dying to be thin: the new face of anorexia.”
While the article is still there, the videos no longer play even after we
tried updating Flash. I’ve looked all over YouTube and other sources, but
if anyone else out there has a way of getting to this video (or something
comparable about boys with eating disorders), I’d appreciate it!

-Monica

--
Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info