[AISLE-Share] Boys With Anorexia Video

Wed Oct 31 10:36:24 CDT 2018

When this happened to me with an After School Special about the Holocaust I
actually contacted the website author, explained how the video was used in
school and they sent me a DVD.  May want to try that if all else fails.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:24 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> My school’s health teacher has been using a link to a 2012 NBC Nightly
> News report for years called “Boys dying to be thin: the new face of
> anorexia.” While the article is still there, the videos no longer play even
> after we tried updating Flash. I’ve looked all over YouTube and other
> sources, but if anyone else out there has a way of getting to this video
> (or something comparable about boys with eating disorders), I’d appreciate
> it!
>
> -Monica
>

> --
> Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
> LLC Director, Librarian
> McClure Junior High School
> 4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558
>
> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
> to the sender immediately.

Renee Welch
Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>
LRC Director

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info