[AISLE-Share] Bluestem powerpoint

Tue Sep 4 09:37:49 CDT 2018

Hi Stephanie
The AISLE Board changed the procedure for access to the Readers' Choice
resources.  You must be registered to access the materials via a password
that is sent upon registration.  You can charge your registration and
receive your password today, in plenty of time for your introduction.

Thanks for promoting the Readers' Choice book awards to your students!

Becky Robinson
AISLE Executive Secretary

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info