[AISLE-Share] Digital Citizenship Lessons

Tue Sep 4 16:39:41 CDT 2018

Hi! I’m planning digital citizenship lessons for high school, and looking for ideas. We’ve used Common Sense Media in the past, but I’m wondering if anyone has used or created anything else, anything really powerful and engaging.

Media Smarts out of Canada looks good. Has anyone used any of their lesson plans?

Anything you have to share or testimonials as to the efficacy of certain lessons would be wonderful. We’re trying to make them as student-centered as possible. Thanks in advance!!

Kristina Weber

--
Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications (including email) to or from school district officials and
staff are public records available to the public and media upon request.
Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.