[AISLE-Share] #AISLEd18 Future Ready Librarians Event!

Wed Sep 5 17:45:38 CDT 2018

Hello!

Did you know that this year's #AISLEd18 Conference
<https://www.aisled.org/conference.htm> in Tinley Park isn't just for
librarians?  On Thursday evening, November 1, from 6:00-9:00 pm, we will be
hosting a #FutureReadyLibs
<https://futureready.org/program-overview/librarians/> chat led by Mark Ray
<https://twitter.com/_TeacherX> and moderated by Allan Davenport
<https://twitter.com/allandavenport> and Dr. Kristen Mattson
<https://twitter.com/DrKMattson> of #FutureReady Indian Prairie School
District 204. We highly encourage you to bring along an administrator (or
two) to join us for this incredible workshop entitled "Future Ready
Librarians as Instructional Leaders," which will include appetizers,
drinks, and powerful conversation about Future Ready Libraries. Just share
the attached PDF invite with an administrator you'd like to bring along
with you and feel free to pass this information on to other librarians in
your professional learning network!

A heartfelt thanks and shout-out to Follett
<https://twitter.com/FollettLearning> for hosting this special evening for
all of us!

Sincerely,
The #AISLEd18 Conference Steering Committee