[AISLE-Share] Makerspace and Green Screen Space For Middle School

Thu Sep 6 08:16:18 CDT 2018

Hello Everyone!

My district is building us a new middle school.  I've been asked to come up
with a list of items to purchase to support a new makerspace for our new
library space. If you are doing this at your school, I'd appreciate any
ideas.

We are also going to have a green screen room for filming morning
announcements, etc.  If you have equipment that you'd recommend, I'd love
to hear about it.

Thank you all so much!

Linda Tetreault
Teacher-Librarian
Hinsdale Middle School

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info