[AISLE-Share] Primary Source database/resources for high schools

Wed Sep 12 11:35:06 CDT 2018

The Gale Databases (US Hisotry in Context and World History in Context)
have Primary Sources

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am working with our Social Science teachers who are finding it difficult
> to locate Primary Sources within our available database. I'm wondering
> which databases or resources you have used to support your Social Science
> departments with Primary Source-based research. Any info is greatly
> appreciated! Thanks!
>

> ------------------------------
> Please save trees. Print only when necessary.
>
> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
> law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
> district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
> media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
> public disclosure.

Aimee Miller
LRC Director - BHS
(630) 937-8607