[AISLE-Share] Dewey

Thu Sep 13 16:03:40 CDT 2018

Yes, I am interested in this as well.

Roxanne Price
Marion CUSD #2

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I am interested in what other teacher librarians are doing with teaching
> the Dewey Decimal System.  I always teach it to 3rd using demco's Dewey
> Ducks and then add to in 4th grade with general to more specific.  What do
> other folks do?  Thanks!
> Patty K.
>
> --
> Patty Kulesza
> Media Director
> Richland School District 88A
> Crest Hill, IL.
> 815-725-8391 ext 3102

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info