[AISLE-Share] Axis360 -- Anybody using this?

Sat Sep 15 20:30:41 CDT 2018

Hey Karrie,
I use Axis360 and I really like it, too. It is my go-to ebook service.

Unless there has been a recent upgrade to correct this problem, there is no
way to delete former users, graduated students, retired teachers, etc.  I
have asked multiple times, each year for this maintenance necessity. If a
whole bunch of AISLE-Axis360 users requested a "remove patron" feature,
maybe it would happen.  Their tech support tells me to just make that
student "inactive." It is so time-consuming to read around all those names
of "inactive" students who are long gone.  And I work in a small, rural
school district!

I do want to thank RAILS for making this service available to us!  It is
very appreciated! The eRead Illinois collection is great but the admin
panels are a bit "quirky" (Perfect description, Kristi!) ~Janet

--
Janet Jenkins
Robinson High School Librarian
jjenkins at robinsonschools.com