[AISLE-Share] Library social media: Let's connect!

Tue Sep 18 10:57:38 CDT 2018

Great idea!
Follow me @NCHSLRC .  I have not made the leap to Instagram or Snap yet – can only keep up with so much social media!

Cathy Gottlieb
Learning Commons Director
Webmaster
Naperville Central High School
630-420-6549

From: aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:20 AM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [AISLE-Share] Library social media: Let's connect!

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi there, everyone,

I'd love for our library to follow your library on social media. If you want us (and others!?!) to follow you, want to reply with your social media info?

Downers Grove South High School Library
Twitter & Instagram
@dgslibrary

Thanks!
Kate

--
Kate Rogers

Downers Grove South High School
     Librarian
     Book Club Sponsor
krogers at csd99.org<mailto:krogers at csd99.org>
(630) 795-8561

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info