[AISLE-Share] Book Request Help

Wed Sep 19 22:22:53 CDT 2018

Thank you all, so much, for your help! I, really, appreciate it!!

Regards,
Kim Rudden

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:32 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Refugee by Gratz
>
> Inside out and back again
>
> Sachiko: a Nagasaki bomb survivors story
>
> The night Diary by Hiranandai
>
> Escape from Aleppo by Senzai
>
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 8:58 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
> School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Do any of you have any suggestions for the following request I received
>> from a teacher:
>>
>>  "I am looking for a few novels and/or short stories that center around
>> the survival stories of displaced people. Thus far I am using Night, Copper
>> Sun, The Rabbit Proof Fence, and A Long Walk to Water. What I really need
>> help with is something that fits with these stories in the 405-550L range.”
>>
>> Thank you. I appreciate all of your help!! :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kim Rudden

>> *This email message is intended only for the person to whom it is
>> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
>> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
>> prohibited.Communication sent or received by Berkeley School District 87
>> may be subject to inspection under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act
>> (FOIA). *
>
> --
> *Gretchen Broadus*
> Lisle Junior High - LRC Director
>
> *"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
> dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes
>
> This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
> District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
> notify the sender.

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1964221?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]