[AISLE-Share] Help with a Book Suggestion - 5th grade

Tue Sep 25 14:51:43 CDT 2018

Here are a few suggestions.  I'm not sure the Lexile, but these are great
Hi-Lo books.

These are "boy on the cover" books, but they are so good!
Funerals and Fly Fishing--One of my fav books ever!
P.S. Brothers-hilarious!

Also try:
The Complicated Life of Claudia Cristina Cortez series--I just looked it
up, and most are between 300 and 400.
Sherlock, Lupin, and Me series-Boys and girls on the cover, but these are
bigger
Chloe by Design-not huge, but super interesting to kids who love fashion
and design

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.
Certified Educational Technology Spec.