[AISLE-Share] H S book budget

Wed Sep 26 10:34:25 CDT 2018

I am new to my current school (small town, HS has about 440 students). I
receive a small budget of $550 a year and that is for both books and
supplies. If I want more books then I need to do grants, book fairs, and
fundraising. My school is also a 1:1 school and all the HS students are
issued a Chromebook. I am looking into doing more ebooks but with such a
small budget there isn't much I can buy and paperback books are cheapest.
The HS library didn't have a librarian for several years and the other 3
schools in the district are run by a clerk so they haven't had anyone to
advocate for more money in the library. Something I will be working on once
I get the library back to working order.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info