[AISLE-Share] Books on Character - what you do when no one is watching

Wed Sep 26 11:23:46 CDT 2018

My third graders are having some issues with bullying, making fun of
students' names, and overall, not showing good character.

I'm looking for picture books and chapter books that focus on *character* -
you are who you are, when no one is looking. I am also looking for books
that may touch on bullying, exclusion, and fitting in.

Any suggestions for picture books, chapter books, etc.?

Thank you for your help!
Pam

--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser