[AISLE-Share] Vendors/Publishers of elementary books in Spanish

Thu Sep 27 10:06:24 CDT 2018

I am looking for fiction and nonfiction books for our Dual Language
elementary grades that are written in Spanish, rather than translated from
English into Spanish. Do you have suggestions of publishers and vendors?
One vendor that I have identified is Blackie Books (
https://www.blackiebooks.org) in Spain. For any vendor/publisher, I will
need to find out if they meet my district’s requirements to become an
approved vendor. It would be nice to find vendors/publishers in the US so
that I don’t have to pay expensive international shipping.

Thanks in advance for sharing your suggestions!

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Ballard, Ed.D. (Kevin.Ballard at d300.org
<Kevin.Ballard at d300.org)Master>)

District Media Coordinator

D300 Central Office, 2550 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102

--
Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications (including email) to or from school district officials and
staff are public records available to the public and media upon request.
Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info