[AISLE-Share] Book suggestion for 7th grade that includes foreshadowing/flashbacks?

Thu Sep 27 10:35:44 CDT 2018

Hello!

I have a 7th grade English Language Arts teacher in my building who wants to read a novel with her class that isn't too long (probably shorter than 200 pages) and also includes foreshadowing and flashbacks.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!

-Amy Edrington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you. Decatur Public School District 61, Decatur, Illinois.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info