[AISLE-Share] Volunteer at Conference

Thu Sep 27 11:06:18 CDT 2018

Our conference volunteers are very important for a successful conference.
We appreciate them so much. Unfortunately, the benefits of being a
volunteer do *not* include a discount on your registration.  The AISLE
conference is our major fund raiser for the year and helps us carry out the
programs we offer school librarians around the state.

Please consider volunteering for an hour in one of the many areas that need
volunteers. It is a chance to meet new people, and gain insight into the
work that goes into holding a major state conference.

Thanks in advance for volunteering!
Becky Robinson
Caroline Campbell

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info