[AISLE-Share] Book suggestion for 7th grade that includes foreshadowing/flashbacks?

Thu Sep 27 11:54:12 CDT 2018

Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes

It's 224 pages, but pages only contain one sentence. Or one paragraph. Or a
picture.

Very impactful story, a lot of discussion possibilities.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:40 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I have a 7th grade English Language Arts teacher in my building who wants
> to read a novel with her class that isn't too long (probably shorter than
> 200 pages) and also includes foreshadowing and flashbacks.
>

> Any suggestions?
>

> Thank you!!!
>

> -Amy Edrington
>

> ------------------------------
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for
> use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law.
> In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said
> recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
> duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you
> should receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
> replying to this e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from
> your system, and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you.
> Decatur Public School District 61, Decatur, Illinois.

Michelle Harris
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info