[AISLE-Share] Bookends for metal shelves

Fri Sep 28 15:24:41 CDT 2018

I love the magnetic bases, but they don't work well with big books, at
least in my experience.  Mine are a mish-mash of antiques, but the few new
ones I have are nice blue enameled ones from Demco.  They are very sturdy.
They don't have any cork on the, and they work fine.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 3:06 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> We are going from wood shelving with built-in slider bookends to metal
> shelving with no bookends!  What do you use for bookends on metal shelving
> that you like? I have a lot of the Demco rubber based tall bookends. I was
> wondering about getting some of those with magnetic base. Anyone have
> experience with those?
> Connie
>
> Connie Workman, Librarian
> VIT CUSD 2