[aisle] Library catalog cards?

Katie (Kirsch) Guzan katielibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:33:20 CDT 2019

I used card pockets and catalog cards for seat assignments :) and had many
other bookish things :) My florist did a blog post last year on our
anniversary if you want to check it out:
https://www.anemonechicago.com/blog/2018/8/27/anniversary-wishes-for-a-fab-couple-images-by-redwall-photography

Katie Guzan

Teen Librarian, Helen Plum Library
Librarian, Glenbard South High School (Fridays)
katielibrarian at gmail.com

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 10:09 AM Sandy Tyminski via AISLE <