[aisle] Twitter Chats for Fall Semester

Moreillon, Judith Lynn jlmore at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 3 16:35:30 CDT 2019

Dear AISLE,
I am teaching “School Library Media Center” this fall. The course begins on 8/26/19.

I would like to involve UI-UC graduate students in bi-monthly 30-minute Twitter chats during our course meeting time – Mondays from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

7:00 to 7:30 would be ideal for our class. (I can only “require” participation during our course meeting time.)

If you are a school librarian supervisor or if you are the leader in a district-level cadre of school librarians and are interested in this professional development opportunity, please send me an email – soon as I am currently planning the course schedule.

I would like to hear your ideas and collaborate with you on dates, topics, moderation responsibilities, and all.

Thank you.

Best,
Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor
2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award
jlmore at illinois.edu<mailto:jlmore at illinois.edu>

School of Information Sciences
[cid:image001.png at 01D54A08.2A963AE0]<http://illinois.edu/>