[aisle] Novels in Spanish

Ericka Schilling erickaschilling1997 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:29:32 CDT 2019

Good morning all!
  I have recently accepted a classroom position and am in need of some
outside library sleuthing.  The curriculum has the kids reading novels and
I know of at least 3 students who would benefit from reading them in
Spanish.  The problem is that no matter where I look, I cannot find an
Spanish version of "Touching Spirit Bear" by Ben Mikaelson, and the copies
of "City of Ember" on Amazon are all over $70!  I no longer have access to
Follett Titlewave, so I can't check if they have either title in Spanish.
  Where do you get your Spanish-language materials?
At this point, I don't care if it is audio or print copies; just having
them in any format will be a win.

Thanks so much,
Ericka