[aisle] Library Book Shelves to Give Away

Robin Jacob robin.jacob at rondoutsd72.org
Tue Aug 6 15:11:51 CDT 2019

I would be interested in one set of shelves. Should I contact you off-group?

Mrs. Robin Jacob
Rondout School Librarian
847-362-2021 ext. 605

“The simplest way to make sure that we raise literate children is…to show them that reading is a pleasurable activity. And that means…finding books that they enjoy, giving them access to those books, and letting them read them.”  Neil Gaiman