[aisle] Novels in Spanish

Huitron, Sofia huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
Thu Aug 8 10:08:58 CDT 2019

I use Lectorum, Books del Sur, and I Love To Read In Spanish.
Rainbow Books also has a large collection of books in Spanish.

I hope that helps!

Sofia

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 11:29 AM Ericka Schilling via AISLE <

> Good morning all!
>   I have recently accepted a classroom position and am in need of some
> outside library sleuthing.  The curriculum has the kids reading novels and
> I know of at least 3 students who would benefit from reading them in
> Spanish.  The problem is that no matter where I look, I cannot find an
> Spanish version of "Touching Spirit Bear" by Ben Mikaelson, and the copies
> of "City of Ember" on Amazon are all over $70!  I no longer have access to
> Follett Titlewave, so I can't check if they have either title in Spanish.
>   Where do you get your Spanish-language materials?
> At this point, I don't care if it is audio or print copies; just having
> them in any format will be a win.
>
> Thanks so much,
> Ericka

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
grove.ccsd59.org/lrc
<http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/>

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*