[aisle] AISLE contact information

Becky Robinson brobinson15 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:45:29 CDT 2019

Dear AISLE members and AISLE-Share subscribers:
With school starting soon this is the perfect time to go to your online
AISLE profile to make necessary changes. If you have changed schools, moved
personally, or gotten married we would like to update your contact
information. You can contact me personally if you are having trouble
getting into the members-only section of the website.  I will email you
your login information if needed.

Also, if your email has changed we need that immediately since email is the
number one way we send out information to our members. You can shoot me a
simple email and can continue to participate on the listserv by rejoining
under your new email. Thanks for taking the time to update your contact
information.

Hope you all have a great year!

Becky Robinson, List Administrator
AISLE Executive Secretary