[aisle] Computer tables available for FREE to a good home

Erin Wyatt ejdwyatt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:08:45 CDT 2019

Hi All,
We are doing some changing of our library space. I have some computer lab
tables in very good condition that are available. They are free, just need
to be picked up from Highland Middle School in Libertyville.

I have *10* tables available with dimensions: 71"l x 30"w x 28"h
I have *4 *tables available with dimensions 36"l x 30"w x 28"h
pictures of both table types below.

If you are interested, contact me.
Erin
ejdwyatt at gmail.com

[image: IMG_7548.JPG]
[image: IMG_7547.JPG]

--
Erin Wyatt, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University