[aisle] MLIS question

Christine Wilson cdwilson2 at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 12 12:33:27 CDT 2019

A lot depends on the demands of the other parts of your life. I started an MLIS in fall 2013, and took one course per semester, including summers. That allowed me to work my full time job, take care of my family and participate in a few of my community activities. I didn't want school to take over my life.
Good luck!

Christine Wilson

847.727.6743

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com