[aisle] AISLE Honor Awards

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Mon Aug 12 21:01:10 CDT 2019

Hi All,

One of the awesome things about being on the AISLE Board this year is that I get to help honor those in our membership for being outstanding. It's award season, and I need your help! AISLE gives out four honor awards that must be initiated by and decided on by board members, but I need your help with my nominees. Please let me know if you know someone who is an AISLE member who would be an amazing fit for one of the following awards.

  *   Lifetime /Membership / Achievement Award - Honors an individual for faithful and exceptional service to the Association.

  *   School Librarian of the Year Award - Recognizes outstanding service and leadership contributions to the organization, the school library profession or a school library in Illinois during the previous school calendar year.

  *   First Page Award - Recognizes a contribution of a member within the first five years of membership for service to the organization and contribution to librarianship in Illinois.

  *   Pillar Award - Recognizes an exhibit vendor for their continued support of the organization, of school library or of school library professionals.

Since the award parameters require the honor award process to be confidential, please let me know of your suggested nominee by opening a new email (DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!) and sending me the following information at boardbudget at aisled.org<mailto:boardbudget at aisled.org> by Saturday, August 17 at NOON:

Nominator Name:

Nominator Email:

Honor Award Name:

Nominee Name:

Nominee School or Company:

Nominee Job Title:

Nominee Email:

Statement of fewer than 500 words supporting your nomination (please review the award criteria above):

I will forward nominations to be discussed by the board after verifying AISLE membership.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to honor you!

Lauren Ochs
AISLE Board
boardbudget at aisled.org
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.