[aisle] Tom Watson author visit

Jina Rappaport rappaport at ogschool.org
Wed Aug 14 13:04:22 CDT 2019

Hi visited with our 2nd graders at Oak Grove School. The kids loved him!

Jina Rappaport

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:49 PM Linda Sawyer via AISLE <

> He visited when I as subbing at North Shore Country Day school and he was
> great. He did drawing with the kiddos and was very personable.
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
> School Librarian
> St. Francis Xavier School
> 808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
> (847) 256-0644
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:41 PM Keri Johnson via AISLE <
>
>> Anyone have any feedback on Tom Watson and his author presentation.  We
>> are a K-5 school.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Keri Johnson
>> Libertyville, Il
>> --
>> To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares
>> them
>> to live and work in the 21st Century
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

Jina Rappaport, MLIS
Elementary & Junior High Learning Centers
Oak Grove School District 68
1700 S. O'Plaine Road
Green Oaks, Illinois 60048
847.367.4120 x2710

"There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
children who have not found the right book."

Frank Serafini

--

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email message is
intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender
immediately.