[aisle] Monarch resources

Lori Jones lori at kenandlori.com
Wed Aug 14 17:22:07 CDT 2019

Our plan is to complete the Monarch resources before August 30, hopefully sooner. We will post a message on this list when we have them ready to go. Thanks for your support. Lori Jones,Monarch ChairSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Reading Teacher
Rogers ElementaryWaterloo, IL  62298On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:32 PM Kristen Herzog via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:Hi,
I tried to log in and access this years Monarch resources but the folder that says 2020 jumps to 2019 stuff. ☹️
Kristen

Sent from my iPhone
--

Please contact us if you would like this communication translated
into your native language.

Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros si
desea que esta comunicación traducido a su idioma nativo.

Prosimy o
kontakt z nami jeśli Państwo potrzebują aby ta wiadomość została
przetłumaczona na język Polski.
MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/