[aisle] Fun Activity Sheet - High School

Kate Rogers krogers at csd99.org
Fri Aug 16 10:12:18 CDT 2019

Hi, everyone,

We're issuing Chromebooks to freshmen on Monday. We haven't been
responsible for this before. We're hoping it will go smoothly, but in case
a bunch of students are waiting while we help the few with surprising
issues, we'd like to give them something fun and relaxed to do. We don't
want anything that will require follow-up either.

*Does anyone in a high school have a fun activity sheet that requires zero
prep (besides printing) and zero instruction?*

*Or does anyone in a younger grade have something they think incoming
freshmen will enjoy?*

While I agree that childish activities are fun at all ages, I also want to
be respectful of these young people who will feel both young and old on
their first full day of high school.

Thanks so much for any ideas!
Kate Rogers

--
Kate Rogers

*Downers Grove South High School*
*     Librarian*
*     Book Club Sponsor*
*krogers at csd99.org <krogers at csd99.org>*
*(630) 795-8561*

--

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It