[aisle] Author visit

Kristin Anson kanson at stnorbertschool.org
Sun Aug 18 14:43:30 CDT 2019

Is anyone interested in sharing an author visit from Angela Cervantes or
Mary Amato? We have touched base with both, but would need to share the
visit with one or more other schools. Mary would need at least 3 schools to
make the visit from Maryland. Angela has a $2000 honorarium, but she
schedules everything herself. We would need to share that cost with another
school or 2 to make it work. Please contact me if you are interested and I
will follow up with dates for the 2019-2020 school year.

Thanks!

Kristin Anson
St. Norbert School
Northbrook, IL 60062