[aisle] Help with Current Event resources

Laura Winter Lwinter at barrington220.org
Tue Aug 20 06:13:36 CDT 2019

Hi Carrie,

The Chicago Tribune gives out free e-editions of the newspaper. You can
also register for the Daily Herald and numerous other local newspapers. All
you have to do is request a license for all your students. I have 1200
licenses! Here's the link: https://nieonline.com/chicago/order.cfm

Other than the Chicago Trib and Newsela, I recommend DogoNews
<https://www.dogonews.com/>, Time for Kids <https://www.timeforkids.com/>,
and TweenTribune <https://www.tweentribune.com/>.

*Laura Winter*

Teacher Librarian
Barrington Middle School - Prairie Campus
lwinter at barrington220.org

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 1:46 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <