[aisle] Parent Permission for students to read "older" books

Rose O’Connell roconnell at ccsd89.org
Tue Aug 20 13:58:39 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Does anyone have a permission-slip form that younger students can have
parents sign which allows them to read "older" books?  We are at a middle
school and categorize some  books as "8th grade" only books.  Lately we're
having students ask if they can have their parents give them permission to
read these books.

If you have a form you wouldn't mind sharing, please send to
roconnell at ccsd89.org.

Thank you!

--
Rosemary O'Connell
Library Director

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are
private communications and contain privileged and confidential information
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not
review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.