[aisle] Parent Permission for students to read "older" books

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Aug 20 14:27:16 CDT 2019

We ask parents of 6th graders (youngest students in our 6-12 building) to
sign a form if they wish their child to check out books in the HS section.
I've attached the doc. Best wishes.
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 2:16 PM Joan Bessman Taylor via AISLE <