[aisle] Rebecca Caudill Video

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Tue Aug 20 21:20:15 CDT 2019

Very cute!  I really live the style in which this was done, like claymation with LEGO!
—Todd Freer
East Elementary
Zion D6

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2019, at 6:07 PM, Heather G F via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Hello!

I took a video/flipped learning class at Dominican and I had to create a video for my final project.  I decided to create a video on who Rebecca Caudill is.

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/p6ECZpfZNug

Use if you want.

You probably can guess how old my children are from the props... :)

:) Laughter is a smile that bursts! :)
MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info>

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aisled.org%2f&c=E,1,zt7LV3txfeFO8McatjmQgjDCHBFRF2KksAZ1eFW9P13dvjPgQOKIEbmuaA-v8N3CUeo-Esr62hidglz_FSCuVDN7i-nk5qtij3M8PPcEpMw,&typo=1