[aisle] Doctorate program

Lawrence,Ellen elawrenc at hinsdale86.org
Tue Aug 20 14:44:55 CDT 2019

I completed my PhD last October from NIU in Instructional Technology. I was part of an online cohort. The fully online cohort is not currently available, but their traditional PhD program for Instructional Technology is mostly online. Details can be found here: https://www.cedu.niu.edu/etra/academic-programs/instructional-technology-phd-program.shtml
The ETRA department at NIU includes both Instructional Technology and Library Information Science so the faculty are very supportive of school librarians.

Ellen Lawrence, Ph.D.
Librarian
Hinsdale South High School
630-468-4410