[aisle] National Board Certification

Mary Jo Matousek mjretired19 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:12:05 CDT 2019

Jason and others,

  I both completed National Board, and Renewed in Library Media.
I completed NB, when you had to do it all in one year.,

So I can’t provide info about the 2 year program.  I know that it is
suppose to make the process less stressful.

The National Board Resource Center at Illinois State University has
information about the grant available.  It is also great resource for all
things National Board.

https://nbrc.illinoisstate.edu/firsttime/index.php
Let me know if you have any questions.
Mary Jo

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:09 AM Jason McCoy via AISLE <